Manual Framer's Points

Also known as Glazier's Points, these "points" are typically used to hold artwork and backing into a standard frame when the end-user does not have access to a point gun. Simply put artwork and backing inside the frame, then insert these into the side of the frame using a putty knife or large flat-head screwdriver.